Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Class Recap 3/1

3/1 class was quite interesting, getting to see all of them rocks amazed me. I really liked when the teacher took the ray lamp and put it over the rocks and watching them illuminate was pretty nice. Another thing that I was pretty moved by was when one of the students I forget his name, showed us the video and talked about his niece Zelda(I believe). I don't know why but it made me start thinking about my son Zahrius, who was born on February 1st of this year. About how never really to take anything for granted especially something so precious as your child. O yeah, the bowl that would make "music" I thought would be a nice sound for my capstone project which the theme is about a Murder Mystery. Other than that I had a pretty fun time sitting sideways, over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment