Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fear is Coming! Response 3/8

Today's class was kind of different from any other class I've had, but I could've expected it from Beth. When we first went outside I thought we were about to do some type of spiritual enlightenment type actives, because I knew that with a mixture of Professor Powers and Beth...WHOO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!...I say that because I have had the pleasure of sitting in Professor Powers classes.

The next assignment that we are touching on is fear, so when listening/watching Beth show her fears and conquering them at the same time were pretty astonishing to me.

Overall, I had fun today and I'm very angry that whoever came up with spring break would schedule it when we are suppose to sit sideways...this is a tragedy, devastating..I'm done! lol

To Be Continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment