Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3/29 Class Recap

Today was quite an interesting class, seems like everybody got they issues and they need to be talked about. Seems like whenever somebody has something going on in their life and they decide to discuss it with the class, EVERYONE listens and can relate. But, I want to comment on next weeks assignment, I LOVE IT!! That's all I have to say, because I have some plans on where I want to be in some years and how I see my life in the future. But, other than that class was intense today, listen to one of our classmates discuss what has recently taken place in her life. I couldn't do nothing but listen and felt my heart drop watching her go through this. Just because I know that what happened to her, could of easily happen to me or someone close to me and that's scary. This class gets more intense and interesting ever class, I would say this is the best class by far that I have taken at IUPUI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment