Monday, March 29, 2010

Fear factor

When trying to think about something that I wanted to do my "fear" experiment over, I was stuck. But, in the back of my mind I always knew that I was kind of shy about revealing what have happen to me in the past. But, I was inspired when the teacher(Beth) stood in the chair and conquering one of her fears and basically exposing herself. So, the whole week I was deciding on whether or not I wanted to show and tell about my eye. The only thing I wasn't planning on doing was taking my eye out, but when Beth asked I thought about it and took it out. I have never showed a whole class, the only people who have seen it is some people that is real close to me. But, now I feel more comfortable then before, so now I'm ready to show the world, well not really. The reactions were pleasant I thought, cause I like the way some of the students looked after I took my eye out, it was funny.

The best experiment I would have to say would be when (I forget the students name) but, Beth went up to the cage and looked inside it like something was going to jump out. I thought it was a spider in the cage, but it turned out to be a paper spider.

No comments:

Post a Comment