Sunday, February 28, 2010

Onions, baby!

Instructions

Create (note the word CREATE) something that is more than it first appears to be. See my blog for examples. This exercise can be a bit more difficult than it first appears to be.

For this assignment I really didn't know what I wanted to create, so I created this logo for my company in photoshop. To anyone who first views the art design they will just think its a street sign, with the words 26 Entertainment on it. Maybe it could represent a company of some sort, DING DING DING, well your right. But, it's not just a logo for my company, 26 is the street that I grew up on and where my parents currently reside. Within, my company there are four of us and yes, we all grew up together on the northwest side of Indy (23 years) on 26th and Martin Luther King. So, this "street sign" or company sign, has a deeper meaning to it and anyone who first views the sign/logo could only guess that this is a company logo, only because of the "Entertainment". The logo represents who I am and where I come from, as well as where I plan on going in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment