Sunday, February 7, 2010

Circles

Circles
This was a crazy assignment, I really didn't know what to do my homework over. So, I just decided to take pictures of a traffic light, tire, and a smiley face made from peanuts. The first two objects are things that reminded me of circles and things we see everyday while outside of our houses. If you own a car, you have tires. Also, if you drive a car, you encounter traffic lights. Crop circles has always puzzled me, the first thing that comes to my mind when I thinking of them are "UFO's". I think I have watched to many alien and Sci Fi movies dealing with aliens, crop circles, the world, and the president just to name a few. I thought of creating the smiley face with the peanuts so that it would resemble a circle if the correct measurements were sought out. But, wouldn't you say the face is adorable?








No comments:

Post a Comment