Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Class Recap: 2/15

***CLASS CANCELED!!!!!CLASS CANCELED!!!!!CLASS CANCELED!!!!!CLASS CANCELED!!!!***

Monday morning I woke up and looked out the window, I thought to myself "Mann do I want to go to school?" So, after going back and forth over that question and checking oncourse like a maniac, I soon decided that I would go to school. So, this means I would have to get dressed and go outside to shovel my car out of the snow, because I didn't drive my car Sunday. Got to the school 15 minutes before my first class which starts at 12pm. Little did I know that the teacher would cancel class 5 minutes later of me arriving at the school, so I was a little upset but ahhh' I knew I was about to be sitting sideways. So, I worked on some homework, then I checked on oncourse to see if Seeing Sideways was canceled and I was sad after learning that I couldn't sit sideways that day. But, I soon got myself together, wiped away my tears and went home to a nice warm bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment