Monday, February 22, 2010

Bliss + Time + Breaking rules = ????

Well, I'm going to start off talking about what I did with my 3 hours of freedom in my life. With my 3 hours I just sat around and watched television, because I never really watch t.v. I'm always working on things either for school or my company, or driving to see my sons. So, I'm a very busy person, but with the 3 hour block that we usually have class, I was being flat out LAZY. I only say that because I'm use to always being on the go, never wasting a second of my life, except to sleep!

I really couldn't think of a rule for software, but instead I think I'm going to break a New Media "law" that everyone knows and should follow, this separates an amateur from a professional I would say! The text in the picture is hard to read, mainly because the background color and text is similar and that's a BIG NO NO!


No comments:

Post a Comment