Tuesday, January 26, 2010

1/25/2010 Seeing Sideways

Today, was our first day of class since the very first day that school started. The teacher is still out not feeling to well, hope she gets better soon! The class today was quite interesting we all sat in a giant odd shaped oval, which was suppose to be a circle). We had to tell something that we feel is special about ourselves to someone we didn't know. I met a woman by the name of Emily, she is pretty laid back and not to mention she is a 17 year veteran of the U.S army. After everyone went around introducing their "New Friend" to the class, we started to present our Egg blogs. There was some interesting egg blogs, but overall I think the assignment forced everybody to think outside the box and not to mention I had fun doing so. I really enjoy the class, the class is a change from my past 2 years of experience with the New Media program at IUPUI.

Signing out
Anthony Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment